New kitchen faucets have an innovative design. They include the functionality and durability of a professional tool. Modern kitchen faucets feature a dynamic and flowing silhouette. They have a more streamlined body than their predecessors. These faucets feature flower-like frames. They rise organically from the counter. Modern kitchen faucets merge with an arched spout and distinctive lever.
There are many types of kitchen faucets that you can use in your kitchen right now. Some faucets finish your kitchen sink in style with spray heads, double and single-handle faucets, and pull-down kitchen faucets for improved water flow and easy washing, as well as different finishes such as stainless steel. These are designed with many functional features and can make a world of difference in your space. There are four ways that the water is controlled in the faucet.
- Ball Faucets: A ball faucet has a single handle. It controls a plastic or metal ball that has chambers or slots in it. It also has rubber O-rings and spring-loaded rubber seals.
- Cartridge Faucet: This two handle cartridge faucets utilize a movable stem cartridge that moves up and down to control the flow of water.
- Disc Faucets: Ceramic disk faucets are the latest development for faucet technology. They have one lever over a wide cylindrical body. The disk faucet mixes hot, and cold water inside a mixing chamber called a pressure balance cartridge.
- Compression Washer Faucets: Compression faucets use a washer compressed by tightening the faucet handle and shutting off the flow of water.
There are several popular designs of faucets:
- Commercial Style: A commercial style faucet uses a longer flexible design. It is more flexible from the base and doesn’t have as much of a cover to it. This is designed to create a more modern appearance in your kitchen
- Separate Spray: When looking for something more flexible, a separate spray faucet might be ideal. This uses a separate handle with a trigger that can activate a spraying motion inside the sink. The regular flow of water from the main tap will work when you are not triggering the separate spray nozzle.
- Motion Detection: The motion detection works with you simply placing your hand over a sensor to get the water to come out. You could also place a pot or other utensil under the tap. You can always adjust the temperature of it by simply using a lever at the base.
The average drain seam has more than 17,000 bacteria per square inch. Most people are tired of cleaning the “ring” around the drain. We offer a seamless design that combines the sink drain and basin into a single surface. Make your kitchen safer for your family with our seamless sanitary drain. We offer every style of modern kitchen sinks, including:
- Drop-in kitchen sinks
- Farmhouse kitchen sinks
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Bar Sinks
- Corner Sinks
- Granite Composite Sinks
- Cast Iron Sinks
- Kitchen Island Sinks
Home Product Showroom
Let us help you re-imagine your kitchen design. MasterCraft Home Improvement has a showroom between Murrieta and Temecula off Jefferson Avenue. We offer hands-on interaction with modern kitchen sinks and kitchen faucets. You’ll see for yourself how our new knobs look next to kitchen cabinets.
Our product line has grown to several thousand kitchen and bath plumbing products. We have accessories and hardware to match every design. Take a look around in our showroom. Enjoy the luxurious, beautiful kitchen accessories from all over the world. We have products that will match every type and style of home. MasterCraft offers popular products from the most trusted brands in the kitchen remodeling:
We have grown quickly, thanks to the overwhelming support of our clients. Currently, we have the most 5-star Google and Yelp reviews. We encourage you to read them so that you can understand why we have grown so quickly.